In October 2018 DMS will be conducted at Pak Tam Chung Holiday Camp in Hong Kong. This is a very historical event, since it’s the first time DMS has been conducted in Hong Kong. All facilities at the venue have been booked exclusively for our use, including; archery, trampolining, roller skating, cycling, swimming, paddle boating, hiking and wall climbing. So it’s the perfect location for families to come and enjoy a spiritual program, while their children enjoy the venue.
48 hours Akhanda Kiirtan October 3-5, 2018
Workshops October 3-4, 2018
During DMS you will get the chance to enjoy great performances by talented spiritual musicians, singers and dancers from India, Taiwan, China, Russia and South Korea etc. There will also be spiritual weddings, yogic baby-naming ceremony and delicious vegetarian food surrounded by peaceful natural scenery. Let’s explore our inner self and enter the deeper sphere of our consciousness.
Address: Sai Kung, Hong Kong
Date: October 3-5, 2018
Time of Arrival: 4 pm on October 2nd, 2018
Time of Departure: 10:30 am on October 6th, 2018
Specialities of DMS in Hong Kong:
- Cultural Exchange from more than 10 cultures.
- Beauty spot in HK with swimming pool, paddle boating, rock climbing and other sports.
- Spiritual discourses by Purodha Pramukha.
- Over 40 Acaryas will attend and share their knowledge and inspiration.
- Workshops on different topics: Yogic treatments, Indian dance and more…
- Baba’s stories, 48 hrs Akhanda Kiirtan and new Baba’s video.
Fees include all food and accommodation:
|Item||Early-bird* (USD)||Regular (USD)|
|Students (13-18 yrs old)||$170||$190|
|Children** (3-12 yrs old)||$150||$170|
|Adults from developing Countries***||$160||$180|
|Students from developing countries***||$150||$160|
|Children from developing countries***||$145||$150|
|Local Full Timers****||N/A||$100|
*Early bird price is limited to payment before June 1st, 2018 and the first 100 people.
**Children below 3 years old are free of charge, but they have to share bed with parents.
***Developing countries are listed here.
****In order to cover our costs we also require WTs and LFTs to pay a minimum fee.
Please note that the program fee is non-refundable, only the name of participants can be transferred.
DMS will be conducted at Pak Tam Chung Holiday Camp in Hong Kong. The camp is located on the riverside of Pak Tam Chung in Sai Kung – a beautiful and picturesque part of Hong Kong. It occupies an area of around 100,000 sq. metre and is surrounded by green hills and a river. Facilities include swimming pool, paddle boating on the river and many other sports & games, including archery, trampolining, cycling, hiking and wall climbing.
Participants will be accommodated in fully airconditioned villas with bathroom facilities. Free WIFI is also available throughout the campus.
Please read before completing the registration form below:
1. Upon receiving your application, we will send you a Paypal request, which may be paid via Paypal or credit/debit card.
2. Once we receive you payment, we will confirm your registration.
3. For any inquiry, please use our contact form or call Dada Yogananda Tel. +886-6-5741965 or Mob. +886-937298764 (WhatsApp number).
Directions to Pak Tam Chung From Hong Kong Airport:
Take E22 (HK$18)/E22a (HK$24) CityBus to Diamond Hill Station, then take bus No.92 (HK$6.8) at Diamond Hill Bus Terminus to Sai Kung Bus Terminus. From here there are two options:
- Take bus No.94 (HK$6.8 ) from Sai Kung Bus Terminus to Pak Tam Chung. Then walk 5 mins to Po Leung Kuk Pak Tam Chung Holiday Camp.
- At Sai Kung Bus Terminus, you can take taxi to Pak Tam Chung. (around HK$50).
NB Journey time via bus is about 2.5 hours and will cost about $38.
It will take approximately 1 hour and cost between HK$450-500 (approx US$60).
Ask the taxi driver to take you to “Po Leung Kuk Pak Tam Chung Holiday Camp, Sai Kung”.
Uber X: HK$377 (approx. US$48)
Uber 7 seater: HK$595 (approx. US$77)
NB If you’re travelling in a group of 3 or more, we highly recommend that you take a taxi or Uber.
1. Food: Sentient vegetarian food will be provided, personal snacks are not recommended. Please do not bring any meat items/food into the campsite. Alcohol and smoking are not permitted.
2. Accommodation: Dorm-style beds will be provided. Organisers reserve the rights to allocate the rooms. Special request may be considered. Please keep the rooms clean and maintain silence after 10pm.
3. Attire: Comfortable clothing and long pants should be prepared for outdoor activities and yoga. You may wish to bring a bathing costume for swimming in the pool.
4. Personal items: Please bring your own yoga mat, Water bottle and personal toiletries. All utensils for meals will be provided. You may choose to use your own bowls and chopsticks, but washing them may be a problem as kitchen is only accessible for kitchen staff.
5. Special needs/emergency: please contact our staff in advance in case of any discomfort or illnesses, i.e. high blood pressure, heart diseases or if any other emergency.
6. The program content may be subjected to adjustments due to weather and other conditions. Please respect the program schedule with cooperative spirit.